New This Week
June 19, 2017
- New American Society for Reproductive Medicine Guidelines on:
- Combined Hormonal Contraception and the Risk of Venous Thromboembolism
- Fertility Drugs and Cancer
- Prevention and Treatment of Moderate and Severe Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome
- Role of Assisted Hatching in In Vitro Fertilization
- Uterine Septum
- New Aragon Institute for Health Sciences Guideline on Management of Patients with Parkinson's Disease
June 19, 2017
G-I-N NA Webinar Series: Guideline Development for Non-Physician Clinicians
When: June 29, 2017 2:00PM ET (1:00PM CT; 12:00PM MT; 11:00AM PT);
Register: https://www.goo.gl/RvCxLr ;
Non-physician clinicians play an integral role in securing good outcomes for patients. Hear about the different processes pharmacists, registered nurses, and genetic counselors pursue to develop clinical practice guidelines unique to the care they deliver, and learn about challenges to and opportunities for success.
New Association of periOperative Registered Nurses Guidelines.
NGC supports AHRQ's mission to produce evidence to make health care safer, higher quality, more accessible, equitable, and affordable by providing objective, detailed information on clinical practice guidelines, and to further their dissemination, implementation, and use in order to inform health care decisions.