NGC's RSS feature allows you to easily incorporate news and important information from the Web site and link back to NGC for detailed summaries and other features.
An RSS file is a syndicated XML file containing news, content links and descriptive metadata such as title and publication date. The Complete Inventory file contains a complete inventory of guideline summary, guideline synthesis and expert commentary titles as well as their UMLS concepts. The New This Week file captures the latest publication information and the Announcements file contains important information regarding guidelines. By incorporating these files, you will receive links to NGC's latest content, updated on a weekly basis.
Note: Internet Explorer 8 and 9 limit the size of RSS feeds to 15 MB. If you have trouble viewing the feed in this browser, right-click on the RSS link and select the "Save Target As" option to save and view the contents locally.
These feeds are compatible with RSS 2.0 readers such as the following:
- FeedReader - A desktop RSS aggregator
- NewzCrawler - A desktop aggregator with embedded browser
- RSS Bandit - An RSS desktop feed aggregator
- SharpReader - An RSS/Atom Aggregator for Windows
- Feedly - Web based, supports iPhone, iPad, and Android with addons for Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Kindle
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: May 3, 2016